Deliveries and Collections
We usually make deliveries on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, and we look to get orders on the system on the preceding day by around 3pm.
We are happy to deliver to within 25 miles (or so) of the brewery. Naturally it makes sense to group deliveries in the same direction so we may have to offer a fortnightly service.
- Firkin: The 9-gallon firkin is the standard container size for holding stocks
- Kil: We can rack beer into 18 gallon kilderkins (usually with 24 hours’ notice)
- Pin: Beer can be racked into pins: (4.5 gallons). We have a limited supply of casks in these sizes so it is best to order in advance
- Polypin: Beer can be racked into a 20-litre or 10-litre bag in box. These can be linked up to the handpull dispense system.
- Bright Beer: If required we can condition the beer at the brewery and re-rack it bright for ease of transportability for functions, festivals etc
All of our core range beers come in bottles – see section >>
For deliveries within our area we have set a minimum order quantity of 6 cases.
We are more than happy to provide branded glassware and beer mats to regular customers. Please ask when placing your orders.
New to Cask Ale?
We can help you try cask ale for the first time. If you have no dispense equipment we have a trial kit which we can loan to you. It allows you to serve nicely chilled beer via a handpull without the need for a full installation. All you need is a little bit of space and an enthusiasm for the ale.
Collection of Empties
We really do need to get our casks back in a timely fashion so we can clean and refill them and get them back out into the trade. Do call us if you’re ready for a collection and we’ll help you create some room in your cellar.